solutions for your
Team | Technology | Methodology
How can we help you?
for your sales force.
· Point of Sale Management
· Sales Reps
· Sales Promoters
· Incentive systems
· Methodology of the visit
· Coverage and approach to the channel
· Technology and processes
· Implementation of planograms
· Implementation of promo plans and displays
· Implementation of visibility materials
· Visual Merchandising
· Window dressing
· Mystery Shopping
· Brand Ambassadors
· Experiential Marketing
Why choose Externalia as a commercial outsourcing company?
We work together
to maximise your sales.
EXTERNALIA IN NUMBERS
Although precise client project details cannot be disclosed for reasons of confidentiality, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests.
10 years is a long time
More than 10 years accompanying our clients. Our goal is to achieve the highest return on each visit.
To be the gold standard in the sector of externalisation of commercial teams through of the creation of long-term alliances with our clients.
How to achieve it:
- We attract, develop and retain talent.
- We challenge our clients.
- We share our know how and have initiative.
- We adapt to the changing environment.
- We are committed to excitement and passion with the projects.
- Commitment: to our teams and our customers.
- Responsibility: creation of sustainable values.
- Results-Oriented: specific metrics.
- Adaptability to the environment: multi-category and multi-sector experience.
- Initiative: we are the hands, head and heart of the brands we represent.
At Externalia, we firmly believe that the best projects and ideas are born from teamwork. We build partnership relationships with our clients and partner with leading companies in their sector with the clear objective of bringing more value to your projects. Meet our partners and discover what our relationship with each of them can bring you.
En este momento no podemos cargar las noticias, disculpe las molestias.
Do you need to boost your sales?
Do you lack visibility and/or presence at the point of sale?
Are you devoting a lot of resources and not obtaining the expected results?
Does your company have effective incentive systems?
Are you visiting the best shops possible? Are you doing it with the right frequency? Do you have enough information about the competition?
Do you need a partner to help you with their field experience in improving your route to market?